среда, 24 декабря 2008 г.

Tbilisi is Speaking!!!

Original: Tbilisi is Speaking!!!

So,
I am finally back home to Georgia for holidays .... and some research work as well....
Going back to Tbilisi always brings me tons of emotions and special feelings, but recently I discovered there is one new type of feeling inside me: I started observing and comparing people with others I've met outside of Georgia and try to make conclusions, some kind of game of analyzing post-communist nations, not only in political sense but in everyday life level as well. Sometimes asking yourself what would Ukrainian or Armenian would say in this case and why?! Sometimes (when in transport) I am getting addicted to this game so much that I just pass by my destination. I want to know them: Georgians, Armenians, Azerbaijanians, other caucasians, Ukrainians, Russians..... This region is just fascinating, so much diverse, interesting, breathtaking, deep, unimaginably beautiful and troubles

Комментариев нет: