четверг, 13 ноября 2008 г.

Sakartvelo - Through Foreigner Bloggers

Original: Sakartvelo - Through Foreigner Bloggers

I am more and more impressed how interesting and useful opportunity Blogging is... While surfing the internet found some interesting blogs of American  Fulbright researchers spending a year in Tbilisi.  One things is writing about  your home country, but it's always much more exciting reading about  it through foreigner's eyes. You always can learn a lot from such articles. Before I didn't leave Georgia I thought differently about my country, now I have some more realistic aproaches and ideas about it.  When I first went to italy for an academic year and I was "attacked" with  tons of questions about Georgia and the region generally, I suddenly realized how many things I don't know about my homeland and caucasus. It challanged me... So good for me... Above mentioned blogs I found through one of my favourite blogs